Ticket for Exploration
Rack & Rod Color:
Increase Your Storage Configuration:
Add To Cart
If you got a long track....then pin it.
Load up your snowmobile and/or snowbike conversion kit and bring all the essentials for exploration...the tunnel reinforcing design prevents damage and eliminates YOUR need to buy extra accessories to manage the load, like bumpers and tunnel stiffeners.
The Ajoosta Sled Module 2.1 (patent pending) conforms to your ever changing needs. it's full customization meets your distinct preferences time and time again. It's even reversible, tucking right up under the seat for a low profile cargo rack for any snowmobile on the market.
The capacity easily carries 10 gallons of gas and duffel bags (think hut trips) with room to spare for: cooler, tool kit, and whatever else you want for the long exploration days.
Patented Intellectual Property.
Free Shipping Orders 0ver $399.
Global Shipping Available.
- Free shipping does not apply to Alaska and International sale orders
- Alaska and International orders receive shipping credit upon checkout
Minimum Mounting Distance Required: 23"
- Polaris/Yamaha/Arctic Cat: 16" L X 16" W X 4.75" H
- Ski-Doo: 16" L X 17" W 4.75" H (compatible with Linq System)
Ajoosta 2.1 Rack Includes:
- 2 - Aircraft Grade Aluminum Ajoosta Rack 2.1
- 2 - Aircraft Grade Aluminum pre-drilled under tunnel gussets
- 4 - Aircraft Grade Aluminum pre-drilled rods
- Stainless steel tunnel mounting hardware
Ajoosta 2.1 Features Include:
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum, net weight of 7.2 lbs. (Rods, Gussets & Hardware Included)
- Adjustable gas storage compartment, accommodating any gas can you own or find
- Tunnel stiffening and support so you carry more gear stress free
- Pre-drilled under tunnel mounting gussets to prevent tear outs or tunnel damage
- 3 ski/board bracket mounting zones with rotational pivot capabilities, matching your ski/board carrying angle
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for adjustable ski/board bracket spacing from 5" -24" inches
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for adjustable ski/board bracket angles from 5 - 25 degrees
- Pre-drilled holes for bungee cords and Voile Straps to secure gear
- Rear grab bar for deep burials and the snow flap is up tight to the tunnel handle
- Built rugged, for riders who demand performance and we stand behind it - Warranty: Go Bigger
- Large storage for pelican cases (1400), coolers, shovels, camera tripods, poles, and packs
- Snow scuppers to sweep out accumulating snow
- Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Fits track lengths 153 and up.....and most 140's