Ajoosta GR Large
Ajoosta GR Large
Get. Buck. Wild.
Increase Your Storage Configuration:
Add To Cart
Get a sled rack, tunnel bags don't match attitude.
Get on-board, the GRL boosts the premium backcountry lifestyle. Completely configurable, the GRL adapts to your continual changing needs; never impacting ride-ability, allowing for full sled hustling. Conquer all types of terrain with confidence and never look back, your gear is always locked down. Don't just bring something into the backcountry, bring anything.
Welcome to the Golden Rule to Sled Access!
The GR Series is the most intuitive and explicitly designed rack on the market; without argument:
Fully Patented and Protected Intellectual Property
30 Ounces Lighter (Rack Weight is 4.6 lbs)
2 inches Lower
Fully Integrates with Skidoo LINQ and Polaris (NO DRILLING required)
Snowbike & Timbersled Compatible
Reversible and tucks under the seat for flotation in powder
Carries external devices with attachment accessories, see Pow Lines
Patented Technology. Shipping Credits on Orders 0ver $399. Global Shipping Available.
Rest assured the Ajoosta GR Platform was absolutely hammered by Mo Pros, so you know it's quality, performance tested, and the best. Check Out Performance & Testimonials Here
Available in Matte Black - Diamond Series Coating Upgrade:
- Guaranteed NEVER to Chip
- Guaranteed NEVER to Peel
- Guaranteed Zero Corrosion
- Increased Hardness
- Structural Stiffening
- Maximum Attained Durability
- Hoses Off Clean
- Unlimited New Car Smell
Minimum Mounting Distance Required: 23"
- Polaris/Yamaha/Arctic Cat: 24" L X 16" W X 4.75" H
- Ski-Doo: 24" L X 17" W 4.75" H (compatible with Linq System)
- 40% Lighter - Engineered cut outs with 30 ounce weight savings
- 150% Stronger - Increased strength to weight ratio and energy transferring cut outs
- 2" Lower - Lowest profile, asymmetrical design, trouble free slednecking
- Configurable Rods - Keep your gear accessible, snug, and locked in
- Mounting - No Drill Mounting integration for Ski-Doo Linq System and Polaris
- Cargo - Longer adjustable cargo bay with lower backstop
- New Bracket Carrying Angles - Reducing resistance on roll overs and tunnel torque
- New Bracket Spacing Layouts- You'll never kick your gear again, EVER
- Strap Management - Dedicated strap pass through, eliminating strap flop
- Upgraded Hardware - Stronger Hardware and Improved Mounting
Ajoosta GRL (Large) Rack Includes:
- 2 - Aircraft Grade Aluminum Ajoosta GRL (Large Rack)
- 2 - Aircraft Grade Aluminum pre-drilled under tunnel mounting gussets
- 4 - Aircraft Grade Aluminum pre-drilled rods
- Stainless steel tunnel mounting hardware